Friday, July 23, 2010

Want To Be A Part Of Something Big?

Hi, everyone! As you may or may not know, I have a book that will be on the shelves soon. I will also be traveling promoting the book, as well as gay awareness, acceptance, etc. in the very near future.

I welcome anyone who wants to be a part of something that I believe will change the landscape for all gays everywhere in an extremely positive way. That has been my dream for a very long time.

Let me hear from you and I am always looking to include as many individuals as I can in whatever way I can to help with the cause.

Tip of the day: SOMETIMES KNOWING WHERE TO USE YOUR TALENTS, AS WELL AS HOW TO CONTRIBUTE THEM CAN MAKE A PERSON FEEL SO COMPLETE IN THEIR EFFORTS TOWARD BETTERING HUMANITY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Give me a shout-out if you're going to be around Atlanta. We often have authors come to speak at our PFLAG meetings. Best wishes to you on your new book!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and will review and respond accordingly. Thank you for your comments!